College Application Essay Writing Workshop Session 2 – Chenita Toler, M.Ed. (Presenter)
Monthly essay writing work shop for students sponsored by “The Voice”, Inc Scholarship Committee.
- What does a good essay consist of?
- How to brainstorm ideas for your rough draft
- Writing with purpose (as if the reader has no prior knowledge of the subject.
- Structuring your essay (format)
- Research methods (how to organize your sources)
- Prevention of plagiarism
- Bringing your paper together for the final draft